- New Thin and Slim Design Hyperinverter
- Extra Powerful heating capacity
- Additional Powerful Operation Mode
- Human Sensor for Energy Saving Control
- Weekly Timer on Wireless Remote Controller
- Low Noise Operation Mode activation from Wireless RC
|ASHG 09 LTCA||Indoor Unit|
|AOHG 09 LTC||Outdoor Unit|
Human sensor detects the movement of people in the room and judges whether the energy saving operation.
Thermostat setting automatically changes according to the temperature to avoid unnecessary cooling and heating
The minimum and maximum temperature range can be set giving further energy saving while considering the comfort of the occupants.
The setting temperature automatically returns to the previously set temperature.
Keeping the rated heating capacity even when the outdoor ambient temperature is -7°C.
Operation at maximum air flow and compressor speed, and quickly makes the room comfortable.
The room temperature can be set to go no lower than 10°C, thus ensuring that the room does not get too cold when not occupied.
Sound noise level of outdoor unit can be selected.
The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on your temperature setting and the room temperature.
The up/down flaps automatically swing up and down.
The micro-computer automatically adjusts the airflow effectively to follow the changes of room temperature.
In the event of a temporary power failure, the air conditioner will automatically restart in the same operating mode as before, once power supply is restored.
Automatically stops operation when a fixed time has elapsed from the start of operation
The micro-computer gradually changes the room temperature automatically to afford a comfortable night's sleep
This digital timer allows selection of one of four options: ON, OFF, ON » OFF or OFF « ON.
Different ON-OFF times can be set for each day
Weekly + Setback timer can set temperature for two times spans and for each day of the week.
Indicates the filter cleaning period by lamp.
External error output
External ON/OFF input
The filter deodorizes by powerfully decomposing absorbed odors using the oxidizing and reducing effects of ions generated by the ultrafine-particle ceramic.
The Apple-catechin filter uses static electricity to clean fine particles and dust in the air.
All DC models
i-PAM inverter control is a technology which reduces loss by adjusting the current waveform to a better sine waveform.
V-PAM inverter control reduces the effects of magnetic flux and increases the maximum speed and efficiency of the compressor by vector control technology
|SEER - Energy Class - Cooling||W/W||8,50 A+++||-|
|Annual Energy Consumption||kWh/a||103||912|
|Operation Range||°C DB||-10~43||-20~24|
|SCOP - Energy class - Heating||W/W||4.60 A++|
|Piping Connections (Small / Large)||mm||6,35/9,52|
|Max Pipe Length||m||20 (15)|
|Max Height Difference||m||15|
|Airflow Rate (High)||m?/h||800||1.700|
|Net Dimension H x W x D||mm||282x870x185||540x790x290|
|Weight||kg (lbs)||9,5 (21)||33 (73)|
|Drain Pipe Diameter||mm||13.8/15.8||16.7|
• New high-capacity and high-efficiency inverter series
• Dual suction design and Airflow 25%Up
• High seasonal energy efficiency - SEER 6.35 W/W A++, SCOP 4.15 W/W A+
• Server room function: Two units operate alternately or simultaneously, even in the low outdoor temperature
• Human sensor which regulates the power in the room according to people presence
- High energy saving – SEER 6,3 W/W A++, SCOP 4,1 W/W A+,
- Low ambient operation up to -15°C outside air temperature,
- Comfortable airflow & Silent operation thanks to the big louver,
- Eco-friendly refrigerant R32,
- Smart device Control (Option).