- Compact, space-saving design
- Latest generation of high-performance heat exchangers
- Dust and pollen filter as well as ionisation filter
- Indoor unit with new attractive design
- Easy installation thanks to lighter and smaller outdoor unit
|ASHG 18 LFCA||Indoor Unit|
|AOHG 18 LFC||Outdoor Unit|
Thermostat setting automatically changes according to the temperature to avoid unnecessary cooling and heating
An additional louver that opens based on monitoring sensors to quickly enhance immediate comfort needs
The room temperature can be set to go no lower than 10°C, thus ensuring that the room does not get too cold when not occupied.
The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on your temperature setting and the room temperature.
Complex swing action of flaps enables automatically to swing both horizontal and vertical directions.
The micro-computer automatically adjusts the airflow effectively to follow the changes of room temperature.
In the event of a temporary power failure, the air conditioner will automatically restart in the same operating mode as before, once power supply is restored.
Automatically stops operation when a fixed time has elapsed from the start of operation
The micro-computer gradually changes the room temperature automatically to afford a comfortable night's sleep
This digital timer allows selection of one of four options: ON, OFF, ON » OFF or OFF « ON.
Weekly + Setback timer can set temperature for two times spans and for each day of the week.
Indicates the filter cleaning period by lamp.
External error output
External ON/OFF input
The filter deodorizes by powerfully decomposing absorbed odors using the oxidizing and reducing effects of ions generated by the ultrafine-particle ceramic.
The Apple-catechin filter uses static electricity to clean fine particles and dust in the air.
Since the front panel is easy to remove, maintenance is also easy.
All DC models
i-PAM inverter control is a technology which reduces loss by adjusting the current waveform to a better sine waveform.
V-PAM inverter control reduces the effects of magnetic flux and increases the maximum speed and efficiency of the compressor by vector control technology
|SEER - Energy Class - Cooling||W/W||6,94 A++|
|Annual Energy Consumption||kWh/a||262||2130|
|Operation Range||°C DB||-10~46||-15~24|
|SCOP - Energy class - Heating||W/W||3,87 A|
|Piping Connections (Small / Large)||mm||6,35/12,8|
|Max Pipe Length||m||25 (15)|
|Max Height Difference||m||20|
|Airflow Rate (High)||m?/h||900||2.150|
|Net Dimension H x W x D||mm||320X998X238||620X790X298|
|Weight||kg (lbs)||14 (30,8)||41 (90)|
|Drain Pipe Diameter||mm||16||29|
- Compact, space-saving design
- Energy-saving DC inverter compressor
- Improved fan design
- Optimised air distribution accompanied by practically silent operation
- Dust and pollen filter as well as ion filter
- Quick-start function
- Temperature reduction to +10 °C for heating when rooms are not in use
Price with VAT:old price: 1300.00 lv.. 1220.00
- New Thin and Slim Design Hyperinverter
- Extra Powerful heating capacity
- Additional Powerful Operation Mode
- Human Sensor for Energy Saving Control
- Weekly Timer on Wireless Remote Controller
- Low Noise Operation Mode activation from Wireless RC
Price with VAT:old price: 2080.00 lv.. 1940.00