Thermostat setting automatically changes according to the temperature to avoid unnecessary cooling and heating
The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on your temperature setting and the room temperature.
The micro-computer automatically adjusts the airflow effectively to follow the changes of room temperature.
In the event of a temporary power failure, the air conditioner will automatically restart in the same operating mode as before, once power supply is restored.
Weekly + Setback timer can set temperature for two times spans and for each day of the week.
Indicates the filter cleaning period by lamp.
Drain pump as standard
All DC models
V-PAM inverter control reduces the effects of magnetic flux and increases the maximum speed and efficiency of the compressor by vector control technology
New eco-friendly refrigerant which has a lower global warming potential of one-third than R410A
|SEER - Energy Class - Cooling||W/W||6.10 A++|
|SCOP - Energy class - Heating||W/W||4.00 A+|
|Operation Range||°C DB||-15~46||-15~24|
|External static pressure - (Extra high)/High/Low||Pa||0 - 90|
|Airflow Rate (High)||m?/h||650||1580|
|Net Dimension H x W x D||mm||198×700×620||542x799x290|
|Piping Connections (Small / Large)||mm||6.35||9.52|
|Max Pipe Length||m||25|
|Max Height Difference||m||20|
- Ceiling or wall installation
- Static pressure from 30 to 200 Pa
- Fresh air intake
- Seasonal efficiency SCOP - 3.95 A, SEER - 5.95 A+
- Quiet operation thanks to V-shaped heat exchanger and air stabilizer
- Automatic airflow adjustment function, which regulates the volume depending on the room type
- Group operation
- Possibility to connect with BMS
- Timers for precise operational control
Price with VAT:4290.00