- New Thin and Slim Design
- The front panel opens during operation
- New design wireless remote controller
- Additional Powerful Operation Mode
- Weekly Timer on Wireless Remote Controller
- Low Noise Operation Mode activation from Wireless RC
|ASHG 07 LUCA||Indoor Unit|
|AOHG 07 LUCA||Outdoor Unit|
Thermostat setting automatically changes according to the temperature to avoid unnecessary cooling and heating
The minimum and maximum temperature range can be set giving further energy saving while considering the comfort of the occupants.
The setting temperature automatically returns to the previously set temperature.
Operation at maximum air flow and compressor speed, and quickly makes the room comfortable.
The room temperature can be set to go no lower than 10°C, thus ensuring that the room does not get too cold when not occupied.
Sound noise level of outdoor unit can be selected.
The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on your temperature setting and the room temperature.
The up/down flaps automatically swing up and down.
The micro-computer automatically adjusts the airflow effectively to follow the changes of room temperature.
In the event of a temporary power failure, the air conditioner will automatically restart in the same operating mode as before, once power supply is restored.
Automatically stops operation when a fixed time has elapsed from the start of operation
The micro-computer gradually changes the room temperature automatically to afford a comfortable night's sleep
This digital timer allows selection of one of four options: ON, OFF, ON » OFF or OFF « ON.
Different ON-OFF times can be set for each day
Weekly + Setback timer can set temperature for two times spans and for each day of the week.
Indicates the filter cleaning period by lamp.
External error output
External ON/OFF input
The filter deodorizes by powerfully decomposing absorbed odors using the oxidizing and reducing effects of ions generated by the ultrafine-particle ceramic.
The Apple-catechin filter uses static electricity to clean fine particles and dust in the air.
All DC models
i-PAM inverter control is a technology which reduces loss by adjusting the current waveform to a better sine waveform.
V-PAM inverter control reduces the effects of magnetic flux and increases the maximum speed and efficiency of the compressor by vector control technology
|SEER - Energy Class - Cooling||W/W||7,20 A++||-|
|SCOP - Energy class - Heating||W/W||4,10 A+|
|Annual Energy Consumption||kWh/a||97||887|
|Operation Range||°C DB||-10~46||-15~24|
|Piping Connections (Small / Large)||mm||6,35/9,52|
|Max Pipe Length||m||20 (15)|
|Max Height Difference||m||15|
|Airflow Rate (High)||m?/h||680||1.720|
|Net Dimension H x W x D||mm||282x870x185||540x660x290|
|Weight||kg (lbs)||9,5 (21)||23 (51)|
|Drain Pipe Diameter||mm||16||29|
• New high-capacity and high-efficiency inverter series
• Dual suction design and Airflow 25%Up
• High seasonal energy efficiency - SEER 5,73 W/W A+, SCOP 4.19 W/W A+
• Server room function: Two units operate alternately or simultaneously, even in the low outdoor temperature
• Human sensor which regulates the power in the room according to people presence
- Compact, space-saving design
- Energy-saving DC inverter compressor
- Improved fan design
- Optimised air distribution accompanied by practically silent operation
- Dust and pollen filter as well as ion filter
- Quick-start function
- Temperature reduction to +10 °C for heating when rooms are not in use