- New circular flow series for big rooms
- High seasonal efficiency SEER 6.70 А++, SCOP 4,30 А+
- Unique circular flow design
- Confortable environment – uniform temperature distribution through wide airflow
- Quiet operation
- Fresh air intake
- Timers for precise operational control
- Individual louvre control via touch-screen controller
- Human sensor – efficient energy-saving control
- Low ambient operation
Human sensor detects the movement of people in the room and judges whether the energy saving or stop operation.
Thermostat setting automatically changes according to the temperature to avoid unnecessary cooling and heating
The minimum and maximum temperature range can be set giving further energy saving while considering the comfort of the occupants.
The setting temperature automatically returns to the previously set temperature.
The room temperature can be set to go no lower than 10°C, thus ensuring that the room does not get too cold when not occupied.
The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on your temperature setting and the room temperature.
The up/down flaps automatically swing up and down.
The micro-computer automatically adjusts the airflow effectively to follow the changes of room temperature.
In the event of a temporary power failure, the air conditioner will automatically restart in the same operating mode as before, once power supply is restored.
Outside air can be introduced by attaching Locally purchased duct to fresh air knockout and optional part.
Fresh air can be taken in by a fan which can be connected using external control unit.
Systems are capable of attaching Locally purchased branch ducts distributing the airflow.
Each louver of 4-way Cassette type can be controlled individually and provides comfortable airflow.
Automatically stops operation when a fixed time has elapsed from the start of operation
The micro-computer gradually changes the room temperature automatically to afford a comfortable night's sleep
This digital timer allows selection of one of four options: ON, OFF, ON » OFF or OFF « ON.
Different ON-OFF times can be set for each day
Indicates the filter cleaning period by lamp.
External error output
External ON/OFF input
All DC models
i-PAM inverter control is a technology which reduces loss by adjusting the current waveform to a better sine waveform.
|SEER - Energy Class - Cooling||W/W||6.70 A++|
|SCOP - Energy class - Heating||W/W||4.30 A+|
|Annual Energy Consumption||kWh/a||444||2604|
|Operation Range||°C DB||-15 ~ 46||-15 ~ 24|
|Airflow Rate (High)||m?/h||1600||3600|
|Net Dimension H x W x D||mm||288x840x840||830x900x330|
|Drain Pipe Diameter||mm||25/32|
|Net Dimension H x W x D / Grille||mm||53x950x950|
|Piping Connections (Small / Large)||mm||9.52/15.88|
|Max Pipe Length||m||50|
|Max Height Difference||m||30|
- Highly efficient in heating and cooling mode (A-rating energy efficiency)
- New 3-dimensional fan for optimised very extensive and consistent air distribution
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Remote control with temperature sensor and weekly timer
- Condensate water pump to a difference in height of 85 cm
Price with VAT:9490.00